Site Inspector / Claim Handling (m/f) in Berlin
We are looking for a Project Coordinator - Site Inspector / Claim Handling, for the use at our client. The project can be staffed on various styles: fixed employment within the ANÜ, on a freelance base (project agreement) or in direct personal arranging.
- Project Supervisor TI - Deficiency Handling CoordinatorOrganization of the site deficiency handling
- Cooperation with all parties (Telefonica/ZTE/subcontractor)
- Tools NetSite, IPM, MS Office
- Fluently English an German, wording and writing
- Support of Rollout Activities regarding Deficiencys
- Verification and Categorisation of Deficiencies
- Close work with Sitesolution Department
- Documentation and customer tool status update (NetSite, APT, Digis, Daylight, NGNP)
- Regular alignment with all responsible project stakeholders
- Exchange of status of current activities and agreement about next steps and priorities
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Decreasing Deficiencies
- Handling and Performing Actions
• Experience in telecoms RAN integration area.
• Experience working with Nokia 2G, 3G and LTE RAN : 2G BTS, 3G
NodeB, LTE eNodeB, Micro Wave
• Knowledge of mobile / internet network infrastructure
• Fluent German and English
• High level of computer working with MS Office Internet applications
• Interfaces as defined in OrgChart
• Other interfaces for the role (e.g. other parts of program, productmanagement)
Duration: Till 31/12/2017
Degree: Fulltime / 40 hours a week / 5 days
Do you find yourself in this jobdescribtion?
Are you able to cover the requirements?
If so, we like to meet you.
Please send your complete application to this Email address: email@example.com. Please add the date of your earliest availability and give us an indication regarding your rate (Allin) or salary.
We are looking forward to receive your job application!
We offer you
- A successful company wirth with short ways in decisions
- Interest and ambitious tasks combines with a professional and individual orientation
- An attractive salary