Project Supervisor - Microwave Project Supervisor (MW-Link-coordinator) - SP Contract / Location Berlin
We are looking, for the next possible time, for the the use at our customer, a project supervisor. The job is for freelancer and based on a project contract.
Purpose of the Role
- Microwave Implementation processes supervision
- Microwave Swap coordination
- Delivery of Microwave for rollout program
- Scheduling of the site activities
- Service supplier interface
- Regular alignment with all responsible project stakeholders
- Exchange of status of current activities and agreement about next steps and priorities
- Meetings and reporting + Documentation
- Verification of Network Planning Packages provided by customer
- Production of Work Packs in line with the MW Swap process
- Coordination of all permits and service orders in relation to the swap program
- Coordination of subcontractor implementation teams
- Follows ups and reports regarding the work progress related to time, schedule and quality
- Regular communication with Regional PM, Lead Projects Supervisors and Customer
- Communication of site standards and other details to service supplier teams
- Cooperation with network planning and civil works teams
- Cooperation with customer's representatives and Nokia project team and functions
- Installation quality assurance (quality checking and reporting, key performance indicators analyzing, corrective actions planning and acting)
- Ensuring implementation activities meet all project requirements and targets
- Controlling of documentations flow processes
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery plan in own responsibility area
- Reporting MW link implementation progress
- Telecom Implementation Lead Time Region North East (Berlin)
- German (level: mothertongue) and English (fluent) requested
Months: 12 with the option of extension
Degree of capacity utilization: fulltime / 40 hours a week / 5 days
Do you find yourself in this jobdescribtion?
Are you able to cover the requirements?
If so, we like to meet you.
Please send your complete application to this E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the date of your earliest availability and give us an indication regarding your rate (all-in, for the location Berlin)
We are looking forward to receive your job application!
We offer you
- A successful company wirth with short ways in decisions
- Interest and ambitious tasks combines with a professional and individual orientation
- An attractive salary