Project Supervisor - Microwave Project Supervisor (MW-Link-coordinator) - SP Contract / Location Berlin
We are looking, for the next possible time, for the the use at our customer, a project supervisor. The job is for freelancer and based on a project contract.
Purpose of the Role
- Microwave Implementation processes supervision
- Microwave Swap coordination
- Delivery of Microwave for rollout program
- Scheduling of the site activities
- Service supplier interface
- Regular alignment with all responsible project stakeholders
- Exchange of status of current activities and agreement about next steps and priorities
- Meetings and reporting + Documentation
- Verification of Network Planning Packages provided by customer
- Production of Work Packs in line with the MW Swap process
- Coordination of all permits and service orders in relation to the swap program
- Coordination of subcontractor implementation teams.
- Follows up and reports the work progress related to time schedule and quality
- Regular communication with Regional PM, Lead Projects Supervisors and Customer
- Communication of site standards and other details to service supplier teams
- Cooperation with network planning and civil works teams
- Cooperation with customer's representatives and Nokia project team and functions
- Installation quality assurance (quality checking and reporting, key performance indicators analyzing, corrective actions planning and acting)
- Ensuring implementation activities meet all project requirements and targets
- Controlling of documentations flow processes
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery plan in own responsibility area
- Reporting MW link implementation progress
- Telecom Implementation Lead TimeRegion North East (Berlin)
- German (level: mothertongue) and English (fluent) requested
Months: 12 with the option of extension
Degree of capacity utilization: fulltime / 40hours a week / 5 days
Do you find yourself in this jobdescribtion?
Are you able to cover the requirements?
If so, we like to meet you.
Please send your complete application to this Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the date of your earliest availability and give us an indication regarding your rate (all-in, for the location Berlin)
We are looking forward to receive your job application!
We offer you
- A successful company wirth with short ways in decisions
- Interest and ambitious tasks combines with a professional and individual orientation
- An attractive salary