We are looking for reinforcements for our locations in Germany and USA
Consultant Life Science Informatics (f/m)
- Working on international consulting/IT projects with leading pharmaceutical and chemical companies
- Supporting or leading the creation of sophisticated, high-performance data science and lab informatics applications at enterprise scale
- Semantic data integration and knowledge management
- Analysis of lab and science processes, systems, and data
- Working reliably on projects within a given time and budget frame whilst maintaining our quality standards
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, cheminformatics, medical informatics or a closely related discipline.
- Possess 3 years of total professional experience in related pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industries.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of more than one of the following areas: semantic web and linked data technologies (RDF / OWL /SPARQL triple store), knowledge extraction and data modelling, and object-oriented programming
- Very good verbal and written English skills, German skills are appreciated
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- A demonstrated ability to use flexible thinking to solve problems
What we offer:
Our company believes in supporting individual strengths. The OSTHUS academy offers seminars and individual coaching in the areas of leadership, communication and organization. We provide you space to combine theory and practice, to contribute your potential and to expand your know-how. With our open communication and a transparent feedback culture combined with flexibility, trust and responsibility, we deliver our best performance from which customers, partners and employees equally profit. We encourage people to be themselves and giving the ideas a chance to flourish.
Did we attract your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com
You are welcome to have a closer look at our career page:
Your way to OSTHUS:
If you have any questions concerning the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you directly like to apply, you are welcome to send us your curriculum vitae, your letter of application, your certificates and your desired starting date via e-mail.
Your contact person for first questions:
Ms. Ivonne Braun
Mail: OSTHUS GmbH, Eisenbahnweg 9-11, 52068 Aachen
Tel.: +49 241 94314 0
We are looking forward to you.