Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career? We are looking for talented and passionate individuals. At OSTHUS you have the opportunity to be part of the future.
OSTHUS is a leading consultant and software company supporting global leaders in scientific lab informatics with solutions that transform their business from initial research through end-product manufacturing. We are bringing innovative data-driven solutions to the world’s largest research and
- Working on international IT projects with leading pharmaceutical and chemical companies
- Working within a variety of innovative areas like internet of things, semantics or data sciences
- Developing sophisticated, high-performance enterprise and web applications
- Developing with modern design patterns, specifically IoC/DI
- Developing software and databases
- Working reliably on projects within a given time and budget frame whilst maintaining our quality standards
- Degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as an IT project developer
- Knowledge of Java EE/JBoss
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, EclipseLink
- Very good English and German skills (verbal and written)
Our company believes in growing and supporting your individual strengths. OSTHUS offers training seminars and individual coaching in the areas of leadership, communication and organization. We provide you space to combine theory and practice, to contribute your potential and to expand your skills. Our open communication and transparent feedback culture, combined with flexibility, trust and responsibility, delivers the best performance from which customers, partners and employees all profit. We encourage people to be themselves. We give your ideas a chance to flourish.
E-Mail your resumé, your salary expectations and your desired starting date to email@example.com. Refer to “Software Developer Java” in the subject line.