Our client, is a medium-sized company with a pool of employees and freelancers, offering its services throughout the bandwidth in telecommunication and general technical equipment, for customers in Germany and other European countries.
As part of our expansion and extension of our team we are looking for employees for permanent employment for the East / South and West Region as
Field Service Technician Mobile (m/f) - nationwide -
The job functions are
- Work on the implementation and extension of the network (4G LTE expansion)
- Maintenance work on assigned mobile sites
- cooperation with external companies and our clients
- For electric work - compliance 0105-100 DIN VDE
- compliance with the occupational safety standards
- Willingness to travel in Germany
The qualifications required are
- Qualification for configuring system technologies in mobile networks as well as in the installation of LAN cables
- Technical training as an electrician, electronics or in the telecommunications sector as IT systems engineer (m / f).
- knowledge of hardware and hardware requirements, which are used in a telecommunications network
- Craft understanding
- First Aid Training
- suitability for G41 (work at heights)
- Fall Protection Training
- Knowledge of the safety regulations regarding: Personal safety against falling (ascension of pylons, use of conductors with a special edge protection, protection against crash when working in the danger of falling range)
- Driving license B
- Basic knowledge of German in speaking and writing an advantage
- English written and spoken
- Efficient Work organization
- purposefulness and focus
- Communication skills
- Solution-oriented approach
- able to work in a team
- Permanent employment
- self-dependent activity
- training and technical equipment
- attractive accommodation arrangements
- attractive scheduling of working hours
Have we your interest?
If you think entrepreneurially, are creative and strive for excellence and quality, we look forward to your application.
Apply by e-mail:
Please give your earliest possible starting date and send : cover letter, CV in Word format, photo, personal qualifications and references, to our contact person Mr. Schanze firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Online Application "Apply Online":
Alternatively, apply here below via the online application form. Enter your data and upload documents as instructed.
Application with your XING or Indeed profile:
Simply log in with your profile and follow the steps as indicated.
Should this request not apply or be suitable for you, you are welcome to forward this mail to interested people in your circle of acquaintances to contact us.