- Long term experience in software developemt for embedded systems
- Device drivers design for complex processors (PowerPC, ARM), based on Embedded Real Time Operating Systems (i.e. OSEK, embedded Linux, VxWorks)
- Basic SW Peripherals development for microcontrollers
- Experience in designing and or architecting automotive systems with focus on embedded software.
- Broad knowledge of Embedded Real Time Operating Systems (i.e. OSEK, Linux, VxWorks) in the context of application design on top of those operating systems as well as Device Driver design
- Good knowledge of C/C++ development environments and software development tools (version control systems, compiler, etc.)
- HW/SW architecture of complex microprocessors (CPU, BUS, and peripherals)
- Automotive standard know-how (AUTOSAR, ASPICE, ISO26262).
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!