- Defines the technical component and systems needs and creates the functional objectives
- Supports the system engineering during the design reviews ensuring that the functional objectives are reflected by the specifications
- Defines the technical performance requirements for the specific application, taking into account the specific application, homologation requirements, EURONCAP Assessment protocol Safety assist and specific market needs
- Technical reference for all involved parties for example Chassis or Vehicle integration department
- evaluating and defining all necessary activities and strategy of integration and validation
- Defines the overall verification and validation plan for the driver assistance systems, starting from bench test, HMI test until vehicle application and verification requirements
- Test vehicle configuration as well as support to the E/E and vehicle integration team during specific vehicle test requirements definition and execution are activities of the driver assistance specialist.
- Supports the Project Chief for all technical matters within customer team and towards the suppliers
- Is the reference for topics like Functional Safety & Standardization
- Degree in electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in electronic components development and understanding of automotive component development lifecycle and related requirements
- Technical background on radar and video based sensors and their application for driver assistance systems, Requirement engineering, Test Engineering, Functional Safety (basic) is a plus,
- Efficient communication, team work, analytic
- Fluent in English and Italian Language
- Knowledge in DOORS, CANOe and OFFICE applications
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!