- Software integration of application software on target control unit
- configuration and programming of components within basic software layer
- project specific build up and maintenance of integration tool chain - makefile generation
- development of aplication interface (API) software
- interaction/communication with control unit suppliers
- Performance of overal software verification activities including worst case execution analyses, software integration tests etc.
- Support of other work groups in the field of model-based software development using Matlab/Simulink and TargetLink
- M.Sc. in information science, automotive, electrical or mechatronics engineering
- 3 years working experience, experience with software integration in series projects
- Knowledge in embedded C, Integration tools (a2l merging etc.), Matlab/Simulink, m-Script, MS Office
- Besides your strong academic background you have gained professional experience in the field of software development for automotive control units with a focus on the basic software layer and integration.
- Embedded C programming experience, ideally gained within automotive Control Unit development projects - Powertrain and vehicle systems know-how
- AUTOSAR is a well-known standard to you which you know from a theoretical as well as practical point of view.
- Ideally you have also gained experience with different software verification activities as well as with Matlab/Simulink and code generation
- English (fluent, writing);
- German knowledge would be beneficial
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!