As soon as possible we are looking for a
Global Marketing Manager (m/w)
Job Description & Key Accountabilities
The Global Marketing Manager designs, develops and implements global marketing programs and pricing strategies across various markets to develop, support and expand Talis range of water flow control products. Along with the positioning and branding of the product portfolio goes the positioning of Talis in the water flow control industry and its value chain. Based on market requirements, the candidate will guide Talis in new product and technology developments and guide Business Development in finding suitable cooperation partners to enter into new applications beyond existing industries. The candidate will define the requirements for the Sales Force and the application support organization to develop and provide all necessary services and know-how to support all relevant distribution channels either via own sales force or distributor network.
Education & Work Experience
- Advanced business degree with marketing focus required
- Deep knowledge in water flow industry or pump business
- At least 5 years of experience in B-2-B Marketing within Valve industry
- Experience in project management
- Requires depth and/ or breadth of technical expertise in functional materials for engineering applications combined with knowledge of the market and competitors
Job Specific Competencies & Skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in representing Talis to external companies and stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong project management & organizational skills
- Team player and ability to work in a matrix organization
- 30% of travel required
- Proficient command of Business English is required, one additional language an asset
- Self-starter, passion, energy, personal drive and motivation
You want to accept the challenge and you want to make an application – we are looking forward to meet you.
We would be pleased to receive your English CV by e-mail. We would also kindly ask you to roughly indicate your salary expectations and to let us know when exactly you would be ready for assignment.