IPSER is a recruitment company (no temporary employment, only direct placement) with over 12 years of experience and over 1300 placed job-seekers.
In a pioneering project you will develop demanding applications (apps) for iOS or Android devices and act partly as a technical project leader. You use modern development environments and frameworks, data handling in SQL databases and transmitted data unencrypted and encrypted wireless and mobile networks. You will model user interfaces and implement a user-oriented, high-performance operation. You inspire your colleagues and clients through smart solutions as a team player and contribute significantly to the project success.
• ... a college degree in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering or equivalent education.
• ... Excellent knowledge of C / C + + and Objective-C or Java.
• ... very good knowledge of iOS APIs, Cocoa Touch framework and Xcode or alternatively very good knowledge of the Google Android platform (SDK) and Eclipse.
• ... Experience in the design of graphical user interfaces for smartphones (Android and / or iPhone).
• ... Experience in object-oriented software design and design with UML and resource-saving programming.
• ... Experience in designing and implementing algorithms.
• ... Experience with synchronous and asynchronous event processing.
• ... very good overall understanding of the system of operating systems (Mac OS X, Linux, iOS or Android), software architecture and software analysis capabilities.
• ... Experience in technical project management
... Enthusiasm for the development of mobile applications.
- Referencenumber TSE007
- Resume, IT qualification
If the location or job profile does not suit you, please send us your application and we will take care of you.
|Einsatzort (Umkreis):||76131 Karlsruhe (50 km)|
|Branche:||Telekommunikation (Software, Hardware und Dienstleistungen)|
|Beruf:||Softwareentwickler / Softwareentwicklerin|
|Anzahl der offenen Stellen:||2|
|Stelle zu besetzen ab:||ab sofort|