IPSER is a recruitment company (no temporary employment, only direct placement) with over 12 years of experience and over 1300 placed job-seekers.
for employees on behalf of a world leader in optics and optoelectronics, with around 21.000 employees. The Industrial Metrology division produces highly accurate measurement systems and software solutions. Here your job would be to ensure that micro-/macro components and up to large parts of marine engines and wind turbines are resilient, safe and energy efficient.
- work in a team, which provides customized tools for software product development
- develop concepts for process-oriented tools, and coordinate with stakeholders
- be independently responsible for the integration and development of a licensing component for our software products
- create and develop attractive web applications in modern technology
- a completed college degree in computer science or engineering degree program
- 2-3 years work experience
- Solid experience in programming .NET Framework (C#, C++) and a good knowledge of web applications (scripting languages, Ajax, CSS, HTML)
- very good knowledge of English
- interested to work in a diverse environment where creative ideas are welcome
- Referencenumber TSE002
- Resume, IT qualification
If the location or job profile does not suit you, please send us your application and we will take care of you.
|Einsatzort (Umkreis):||70174 Stuttgart (100 km)|
|Beruf:||Softwareentwickler / Softwareentwicklerin|
|Anzahl der offenen Stellen:||3|
|Stelle zu besetzen ab:||ab sofort|