IPSER is a recruitment company (no temporary employment, only direct placement) with over 12 years of experience and over 1300 placed job-seekers.
for employees on behalf of a world leader in optics and optoelectronics, with around 21.000 employees. The Industrial Metrology division produces highly accurate measurement systems and software solutions. Here your job would be to ensure that micro-/macro components and up to large parts of marine engines and wind turbines are resilient, safe and energy efficient.
- Develop Windows-based applications for 3D coordinate measurement technology
- Develop functions of image analysis for camera systems
- Develop measuring method with 2D optical sensors (camera systems)
- Participate in the creation of software and operating concepts for the measurement with camera systems
- Successfully completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or equivalent education
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented development in C++, C#, .NET and Windows operating systems
- Experience in image processing
- desirably experience in the 3D coordinate metrology
- very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Referencenumber TSE001
- Resume, IT qualification
If the location or job profile does not suit you, please send us your application and we will take care of you.
|Einsatzort (Umkreis):||70174 Stuttgart (100 km)|
|Beruf:||Softwareentwickler / Softwareentwicklerin|
|Anzahl der offenen Stellen:||1|
|Stelle zu besetzen ab:||ab sofort|