IPSER is a recruitment company (no temporary employment, only direct placement) with over 12 years of experience and over 1300 placed job-seekers.
for employees on behalf of a world leader in optics and optoelectronics, with around 21.000 employees. The Industrial Metrology division produces highly accurate measurement systems and software solutions. Here your job would be to ensure that micro-/macro components and up to large parts of marine engines and wind turbines are resilient, safe and energy efficient.
- Develop Software for calibration and qualification of lenses and lighting systems for lithography
- analyze requirements for measurement applications
- implement the requirements specifications
- Prepare the software work packages
- Put the software of test machine into operation
- Maintain the software of in-house production
- completed college degree in computer science, mechatronics, or proven experience in delivering complex software
- very good programming skills in C / C++ / C#
- several years of experience in programming complex Windows applications in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and the programming technology .NET
- Team skills, high motivation and committed employees, as well as strong personal initiative and independence
- very good knowledge of English
- Referencenumber TSE003
- Resume, IT qualification
If the location or job profile does not suit you, please send us your application and we will take care of you.
|Einsatzort (Umkreis):||70174 Stuttgart (100 km)|
|Beruf:||Softwareentwickler / Softwareentwicklerin|
|Anzahl der offenen Stellen:||1|
|Stelle zu besetzen ab:||ab sofort|